Saturday 18 May 2013

New home for my baking!

As some of you may have noticed, this blog of late has been sliding away from the geeky and into the more domestic. Okay, that's an over simplification - but it is quite clear that as I've been doing more and more baking, I've been posting about it here. And this really isn't the place for that - this blog was meant to be about games, and writing, and design, and things like that.

So, my baking stuff has a new home: Silly Kitten Bakery! I won't be removing the baking posts I've already written here, but I will be rewriting them for the baking site. I also won't be posting baking stuff here in future, unless I'm doing a particularly geeky design. (Wheatley cookies are planned for the not-too-distant future!)

I will now return Rae's Nonsense to the geeky nonsense. Starting tomorrow. Because I'm sick today, and I'm not entirely sure my thoughts will be coherent. You have no idea how many times I've had to backspace and rewrite this post to make it make sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment