Monday 13 May 2013

I'm a tech genius!

It's amazing. It's awesome. I've done the impossible. I've done something I never in my wildest dreams imagined I'd be able to do.

I've installed xampp and Wordpress on my desktop.

Okay, okay, so I'm not REALLY a tech genius. I know that, as far as genius goes, putting Wordpress on my desktop is... well, nowhere on the list. But to me, who uses Blogger at the moment purely because Wordpress is still a tiny bit scary, being able to actually use it without being online is nothing short of awe-inspiring. To me.

So. At some point in the future, there will be one or two Wordpress blogs appearing by yours truly! At least one of them will be a baking blog, so I'll be moving all the baking stuff to that. (If I'm making particularly geeky cookies - such as the Wheatley ones I'm hoping to do soon - they'll be posted here as well.) It may be awhile - I'm learning how to make my own Wordpress themes from scratch - but eventually, it will be awesome.

Almost as awesome as me installing Wordpress on my desktop. Yes, I will stop going on about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment